Here are just a few of your day-to-day responsibilities.
- Developing JAVA applications (Java 7/ Java 8)
- Using agile software and techniques such as Jira, Code Reviews, Scrum and Continuous Integration
- Implementing a full stack (backend and frontend) solutions
as a Java Developer
and be part of a creative, forward-thinking team.
What You'll Need to be Successful:
- More than 3 years of experience in software development
- Good knowledge of Java EE, Spring, Hibernate, Maven, RESTful/JSON, Git
- Passion for writing well-designed, highly maintainable code together with experience in maintaining existing solutions in variety of technologies
- Good English skills, working in international environment
- Open-minded and positive personality, passion for new technologies
- Attractive Salary: 70-100 pln/h depending on your experience
- Remote work and very flexible working hours
- Variety of ambitious projects
- Possibility of working as part-time job